Welcome to the Inaugural Thanksgiving Fall Invitational
Due to popular demand and the need for a competitive, professionally managed 11v11 tournament we are pleased to announce the Thanksgiving Fall Invitational Tournament.
The tournament is a three day event with competitive divisions for both BOYS and GIRLS teams, U13- U17.
The weekend will feature 3 round robin games plus a championship playoff game to determine the Champions and Runner ups.
- Round Robin games - Saturday October 8th & Sunday October 9th
- Championship Games - Monday October 10th
- Each team guaranteed 3 round robin games
- Championship Final
- Trophy and Player Medals for 1st and 2nd place
- Game Duration 80 minutes ( 2 x 40 minute halves )
- Round robin games will be played on Saturday and Sunday ( 8am-8pm)
- Final game will be played Monday ( 9am-2pm)
- $895 / team
Jim Lianos: firstname.lastname@example.org / 613-266-1224
- Out of town teams MUST provide a travel permit from their home district / province no later than May 30th.
- We will print each team all their game sheets and provide them to you.
What to bring to the team check in?
- Team rosters from your governing province or equivalent from your provincial body.
- Player books or player cards for each player and team official.
- Travel Permit
Note: Without the items outlined above players will not be able to participate in the event.
- All teams MUST register ON-LINE through our website ( link can be found at the top of this page )
- Please register your team in the appropriate level.
- Registation fee is due 10 days from date of online registration.
- Payment can be made via e-transfer to: email@example.com Password: osusoccer
or by cheque to:
OSU Soccer .
- Mailled to: OSU Soccer, Box 362, manotick, Ontario, K4M1A4
- Registation Deadline:
- September 15th
- Teams will NOT be considered accepted until full payment of fee is received.
- The person listed as the Primary contact when registering your team online will be receiving all communications.
- Number of divisions per age group will be determined by the number of teams entered for the event.
- Tournament will try to match teams of similar caliber at its sole discretion, but reserves the right to combine levels as required for scheduling purposes.
- Schedules and results will be posted online on the festival website 7-10 days before the start of the event.
- Tournament reserves the right to make schedule changes if warranted.
- Refunds will be refunded in full to teams that are not accepted to the tournament.
- No refunds will be granted to teams that have already been accepted in the tournament.