OSU Spring Kick-Off Classic
The Spring Kick Off Classic is the perfect way to get outdoors and play competitive games to get ready for your summer season.
|Boys - Saturday May 16th
||Boys - Saturday May 15th
||Boys - Saturday May 14th
|Girls - Sunday May 17th
||Girls - Sunday May 16th
||Girls - Sunday May 15th
- 2 or 3 game Festival Format (all taking place on one day) depending on number of entered teams. In either format, teams will be allotted the maximum number of minutes permitted for a festival
- Schedules will be available approximately 7-10 days in advance of the event
- U8 is 5v5 & 30 minute games
- U9-U10 is 7v7
2 game format - 50 minute games ( 25 min halves)
3 game format - 33 minute games ( 15 min. halves)
- U11-U12 is 9v9
2 game format - 70 minute games ( 35 min. halves )
3 game format - 46 minute games ( 23 min. halves)
- U8 Teams - $250.00
- U9-U12 Teams - $325.00
Tournament Director Contact Information
Jim Lianos: email@example.com / 613-266-1224
Team Manager Information
Team Check in Information
ONTARIO teams are required to submit an official AIMS Roster, for Proof of Player Registration.
a Festival Roster signed by the Club and including each player's Full Name, Date of Birth and Ontario Soccer Assoc. (OSA) number, along with a confirmation that all players have been approved to play in OSA soccer for the 2020 outdoor season.
QUEBEC teams are required to submit an official Roster including each player's Full Name, Date of Birth and Association Player Number.
- Out of town teams MUST provide us with a travel permit from their home district / province by no later than May 1st.
- We will print each team all their game sheets and provide them to you at the team check in.
What to bring to the team check in?
- Ontario Soccer Team roster or equivalent from your provincial body.
- Player books or player cards for each player and team official.( does not apply to Ontario Teams for U9-U12.
Note: Without the items outlined above players will not be able to participate in the event.
- All teams MUST register ON-LINE through our website ( link can be found at the top of this page )
- Please register your team in the appropriate level. Nike VaporTier 1 or Nike Tiempo Tier 2
- Registation fee is due 10 days from date of online registration.
- Payment can be made by cheque to OSU Soccer .
Mailled to: OSU Soccer, Box 362, manotick, Ontario, K4M1A4
- Registation Deadline: May 1, 2020.
- Teams will NOT be considered accepted until full payment of festival fee is received.
- The person listed as the Primary contact when registering your team online will be receiving all communications.
- Number of divisions per age group will be determined by the number of teams entered for the event.
- Festival will try to match teams of similar caliber at its sole discretion, but reserves the right to combine levels as required for scheduling purposes.
- Schedules and results will be posted online on the festival website 7-10 days before the start of the festival.
- Festival reserves the right to make schedule changes if warranted.
- Refunds will be refunded in full to teams that are not accepted to the festival.
- No refunds will be granted to teams that have already been accepted in the festival.